Virtual Tours are simulation of an actual existing location, where you can pan around 360 degrees (horizontally and vertically). Its the next best thing to being there personally, as you can virtually walk through room, facilities and real estate location using only your computer and/or browser. We can also add Virtual reality objects where you can rotate any object virtually. This is good for product presentations online.
Brentville 360 Virtual Tour
Why use 360 Virtual Tours?
TSM Cebu Virtual Tour (html 5, works in all devices)
Timberland Heights Aerial Tour (Flash based, needs flash player to view)
Find all the content of the 360 Virtual Tours at http://www.VirtualTourManila.com
Completed Virtual Tours for Clients
These are just few of our completed projects. We specialize in 360 degree virtual tours. We use special equipment so we can work fast and accurate to achieve this specialized tours.
Perpetual Help University
List of our finished works (Virtual Tours)
- Filinvest Land Inc.
- TSM (Thome Ship Management) Philippines
- University of Santo Tomas (Museum) View Virtual Tour
- De Lasalle University (Museum)
- Perpetual Help Las Pinas (View Virtual Tour)
- Perpetual Help Las Pinas University
- Perpetual Help Las Pinas Hospital
- Terranova Inc
- Wedding, Events (View Virtual Tour)
- Rockwell Mall
- StarBucks at Rockwell Powerplant mall– fast loading, low resolution
- PJ Lhuillier (View Virtual Tour)
- Penafrancia Resort at Naga City
- Araneta Coliseum at Cubao, Quezon City
- Palms Country Club (Continental) at Alabang
- Weddings, Yes weddings! view 360 weddings
- Common Area at Rockwell Powerplant mall– High resolution, slower loading but you can zoom in or out using the controls, even use fullscreen mode
- San Jose Kitchen Cabinets Showroom at Alabang Town Center
- Inside a home, full spherical panorama (1.9mb)
- A resort (poolside of Grand Villa resort) (4mb)
- A public park (4mb) which you can set to fullscreen
- Caleruega Church
- 7107 Islands – Cruise Ship
- What are Virtual Tours?
- Virtual Tours are simulation of an actual existing location, where you can pan around 360 degrees (horizontally and vertically). Its the next best thing to being there personally, as you can virtually walk through room, facilities and real estate location using only your computer and/or browser. We can also add Virtual reality objects where you can rotate any object virtually. This is good for product presentations online.
- How do we view virtual tours?
- Virtual Tours can be added on an existing website, or can be viewable from a CD or DVD where internet connection may not be available. This is how potential clients can view and appreciate the virtual tours. We can also produce panoramic photos if printed material would be needed.
- Virtual tours for websites can be in many formats such as Quicktime, java and flash. Flash is the mostly available plugin (which is usually already in your browser)and thus much more popular.
- I have an existing website, will you take care of uploading it to the website?
- Yes, we help clients upload the Virtual tours in their websites and/or link it to their main navigation. We are experienced web developers too beside being VR photographers.
- Are these computer genegated images (CGI)?
- No, we use photographs to generate our virtual tours. CGI can also be used but photographs are much more immersive as they represent reality way better than CGI.
- Do you use special equipments?
- Yes. We use fish eye lens and panoramic heads(for tripods) and use several other specialized softwares to come up with the virtual tours.
- How much does it cost?
- Virtual Tour projects may be different from other projects, because of existing photographic conditions. For example it will be a lot different shooting a VR from a top of the mountain from a VR in a hotel interior. A basic package is Php25k for 5 spots or areas. Out of town fees apply as additional fee.
- Contact us at rey[at]reymendoza.com for pricing details. Or call us 09279385210
- Will your price include everything? What about travel costs?
- Yes, it includes everything except travel costs. Travel costs vary from project to project and they are usually shouldered by the client. Travel cost are free when projects are within Metro Manila, Philippines. Virtual tours within nearby provinces (in the Philippines) are charged reasonably.