CSS training and workshop is brought to you in partnership with NCC (National Computer Center), NCDA (National Council for Disability affairs) and PWAG (Philippine Web Accessibility Group)
Course: CSS training (Basic and Advanced)
Schedule: June 19 & 20 (Thursday and Friday)
Venue: NCC (National Computer Center) at UP Diliman, Quezon City
There are only 15 slots for this course.
What you will get;
• 2 days intensive training course on CSS
• Open source tools for CSS development
• Hands on training, every student will have his own PC
• A portable web development office in your USB stick (all open source, and free!)
• Certificates for the training duly signed by trainer, PWAG and NCC
• FREE Book – “Basic Web Accessibility Guide for Filipinos”
• FREE lecture on Web Accessibility by Jojo Esposa (author of the book)
• lunch and snacks for 2 days
• handouts of the workshop
Course Fee: 4,000 for 2 days (whole course)
DISCOUNT for PWAG members: 20%
Course fee for PWAg members: P3,200 for 2 days (whole course)
Registration starts on May 30, 2008. Firstcome, first serve basis.
Last day for registration is June 16, 2008
Payment will be made payable thru Metrobank.
Account Number: 349-3349797349
Account Name: Reynaldo Mendoza,Jr.
Account Type: Savings
After payment pls email (scan or photo) the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then send you an email and/or call/text confirming your slot.
We will also send you a pdf version or original receipt.We will give you the original receipt (hard copy) on June 19, 2008