Announcement: Final Exam for Principles of Design and Color Theory (MMA 1-1)
Scheduled on March 23; friday 10am-12am
Scope of Exam: Practical Exam, no written exam.
- Using the concepts and skills you have learned, create a 8×10 poster
- Subject: Select a line in the book of Proverbs (Holy Bible) and create a poster (graphic design) that describes those bible lines
- Example of Proverbs;
- Proverbs 8:11 For Wisdom is more precious than jewels, and nothing else is so worthy of desire.
- Proverbs 3:3 Do not pick a groundless quarrel with anyone who has done you no harm.
- Proverbs 4:13 Hold fast to discipline, never let her go, keep your eyes on her, she is your life.
- 8×10 Printout with watermark
- A blogpost of your poster with notes on how you designed the poster
- specify the color scheme you used
- composition principles
- additional notes
- Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment on this blogpost and write the blogpost link in the comment area
- Email a digital copy of your poster at email@example.com
- On a CD or DVD – submit all the digital files (jpg only) of your work (previous), include the final exam (poster)
- Make sure the CD or DVD is properly labeled and has your name on it
- Submit the printed output on on March 23; friday 10am-12am